Monday, August 18, 2014

Monday Made It: 3rd Grade Back to School Freebie

 
 
I'm joining the linky party hosted by Tara at Fourth Grade Frolics before I head back to school next week to complete setting up my classroom and attend staff meetings and a professional development workshop.


One of the projects I've completed for the first day of school are these pencils for my new students...


After printing the pencil toppers I laminated them, then hotglued them to pencil purchased from The Dollar Tree. If you would like the printable you can download it for free from my TPT store.

 
 
The 2nd project I made are new homework subject labels, but unlike my old ones these are circles. They can be found in my TPT store. Just click on the link.
 
 
 


   Happy teaching!

No comments:

Post a Comment